Tuesday, October 7, 2008

He Goes With Me

Promise of the Day:
If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. (Daniel 3:17)

Prayer:
Dear Lord, Just as with these Hebrew boys and the furnace, You may not always deliver me from something, but You do go with me through it. When the king looked in to the fire, he even Saw You and knew who You were. With Daniel, You made the lions nothing more than large kitty cats. In the New Testament, when Paul was on his way to Rome, the ship even broke apart, yet all were saved because You brought them through it. I could go on and on, even in my own life, but with You all things are possible. You will walk with me all the way through the Valley of the Shadow of death and through the gates of Heaven itself. I will never be alone. Thank You, Lord, that no matter how impossible a situation may seem, You go with me. The fire cannot burn me, the water will not overflow me. Praise Your name forevermore! Amen

No comments: