Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Am On God's Mind

Promise of the Day:
"I am poor and needy; yet the Lord takes thought and plans for me..."
(Psalm 40:17 Amplified)

Prayer:
Just to think, dear Lord, that I am ever on Your mind! Even with the millions who are Your children, yet because You are God, You think of me as though I were the only one. You call me Your beloved, and You call me by my name. Your desire is to me, and Your thoughts of me are precious (Psa. 139:17). You saw me being formed in my mother's womb and loved me even then. You have said You will care for me even to my old age and gray hairs. I am the apple of Your eye, and through You I am rich and possess all things. When I go to sleep, You see me; when I awake You are still with me. Praise God, I am Yours, and I am on Your Mind! Amen

No comments: