Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Two-Edged Sword

Promise of the Day:
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any
two-edged sword,
piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the
joints and marrow,
and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
(Hebrews 4:12)
Prayer:
One of my greatest needs, Lord, is to have the ability to recall the right words to say. I know Your Word, much of it is hidden in my heart, but I need the Spirit to bring Your Words into my thoughts, and then out of my mouth. There are answers to everything 'under the sun' in Your Word. Your Word is right and true. Your truth and mercy still endures. Your word have I hidden in my heart so that I might not sin, and I will be faithful to You. Use Your Word through me to draw lost souls to You. I pray in Jesus name, Amen

No comments: