Saturday, August 9, 2008

I Am So Blessed!

Promise of the Day:
All things come from You, and of Your own we have given You. For we are aliens and pilgrims before You, as were all our fathers; our days on earth are as a shadow, and without hope. O Lord our God, all this abundance...is from Your hand, and is all Your own. (I Chron. 29:14-16)

Prayer:
"O that you would bless me indeed" O Lord. Jabez asked to be blessed in
I Chron. 4:11, and it says You 'granted him what he requested.' I look at my life and I see that I am already blessed--how could I ask for more? Each day I wake up, I am blessed. Each day I can see a sunrise, or sunset, I thank You for my eyes, and I am blessed. As the song goes "every time I hear a newborn baby cry, or touch a leaf, or see the sky, then I know why I believe" and I am blessed. I have a comfortable home, with food on my table, and I am blessed. Our promise verse states "all this abundance...is from Your hand" and I praise You and exalt You. I am SO blessed! Amen

No comments: