Monday, August 18, 2008

God's Will

Promise of the Day:
"Thou couldst have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above."
(John 19:11)

Prayer:
O Lord, I know no other like You! You came as a human, a mere man, so that You could give Your life for me. Even then Your life could not have been taken except You gave it. And now You give me the same protection. Nothing can reach me or touch me unless it goes through You first and You allow it. As I am held in the palm of Your hand, anything Satan throws must go through Your nail scarred hand first, and by the time it reaches me it is Your will to be used for my good.
"Shall I pass through waves of sorrow!
Then I know it will be best;
Though I cannot tell the reason,
I can trust, and so am blest.
God is Love, and God is faithful.
So in perfect Peace I rest." (Unknown)
Thy Will be done, Lord. Amen

No comments: