Thursday, August 7, 2008

Songs of Deliverance

Promise of the Day:
Thou art my hiding place;
thou shalt preserve me from trouble;
thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.
(Psalm 32:7)

Prayer:
Whatever You ask me to do, dear Lord, I know You will be my protector and my deliverer. I have said over and over that if You bring me to it, You will see me through it. When I read this verse of promise, I can almost visualize a whole multitude dressed in their spiritual armor, marching and singing of Your deliverance. We are all pilgrims here on earth, Lord. All of us who are Your children, looking for that city not made with hands. You have delivered me from sin; You have delivered me from Hell and Satan; You have protected me all the way and the end of the journey will be with You in Glory. What a 'Song of Deliverance' I have to sing about! Amen

No comments: