Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Grace

Promise of the Day:
God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ(by Grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. (Eph. 2:4-6)

Prayer:
But for Your Grace I would not be saved; but for Your Grace I would go my way; but Lord You are faithful and have kept me by Your 'Amazing Grace'. A song I used to sing says "Without Him I would be nothing; without Him I'd truly fail; without Him I would be drifting like a ship without a sail" I often wonder how one can face all life sends our way without You, Lord. No matter how deep the water or dark the night, You are there, and as Psalm 66 states, "You brought us out to rich fulfillment." 'Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound!"
Amen

No comments: