Sunday, February 10, 2008

Water of Life

Promise:
If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. (John 7:37)
Let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. (Rev. 22:17)

Prayer:
O Lord, as the deer pants after the waterbrook, so my soul pants for You. To be thirsty physically is to be parched, dried up,and the body electrolytes get messed up. Every cell in the body is lacking fluid. It is called "dehydration." When one is severely dehydrated, that one must be given an IV with fluid directly into the vein. Infused with life giving fluids. My spiritual life is this way too. I had let myself become dehydrated, sick, shrivelled. Then You infused me Lord! You gave me 'water' from Your life-giving Word, and Your Grace. 'O come to the water everyone who thirsts'. You are water, You are life, You are my salvation. Thank you, Lord. Amen

No comments: