Sunday, February 3, 2008

Beyond This Life

Promise:
It is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him." But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. (I Cor. 2:9-10)

Prayer:
We can only Imagine, Lord, what will take place when I meet You. In the twinkling of an eye, we will receive our glorified bodies and be caught up to meet you. Or if I should die first, even then, I will immediately be in Your presence. I wonder what I will do? As the song says, "will I dance for You Jesus? Will I fall on my knees?" I think my first act will be of awe, and I will fall on my knees, even with my face to the ground to kiss your feet. Whatever I do, You will be there in all your Glory and Majesty! O what a Day that will be! Amen

No comments: