Saturday, February 2, 2008

Be Prepared

Promise:
The Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons. (I Tim 4:1)
Little children, it is the last hour. (I John 2:18)

Prayer:
If ever there were mockers and false doctrines, Lord, it is now. Though these words 'it is the last hour' were written 2 millenium ago, a thousand years is as a day to You. The world has had its chance. You have been long-suffering, but now we are definitely "as in the days of Noah." I pray for salvation for the lost, especially those who are dear to us, yet I also say "Even so come quickly Lord Jesus." "The night is far spent, and the day is at hand!" You are my morning star, and I keep scanning the sky for I know you are near. Rev 22:20 states "I am coming soon!", and I say with John "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus."

No comments: