Friday, January 9, 2009

Without Fault!

Promise of the Day:
(Revelation 14:5)
"They are without fault before the throne of God." (KJV)
"No lie is found in their mouth; they are blameless." (NASB and NIV)
"No lie was found to be upon their lips, for they are blameless (spotless, untainted, without blemish) before the throne of God." (Amplified)

Prayer:
Lord, no matter how it is worded, I am Justified! Just as if I had never sinned! Thank You, Jesus, that because of You I can boldly come before the Father, pure and faultless, reflecting You. Because of You I am holy and blameless and without reproach in His sight. You have also promised that You are able to keep me from falling into the trap of sin again, so that not only am I forgiven, but sin can no longer control me. Thank You for the power, through the Holy Spirit, to keep from stumbling. Within me, I have the fullness of the Godhead. This is so awesome! To You be glory and majesty and power forever! Amen

No comments: