Friday, January 2, 2009

He Goes Before

Promise of the Day:
The Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you. (Deut. 31:8)

Prayer:
O Lord, I am so thankful to have Your promise of going before me. The old year is past, so I will forget the past. With this promise that You go before me, I need only to follow in Your footprints. Knowing that I am kept in the palm of Your hand; I therefore know that nothing can touch me without going through You first. There is nothing that can remove me from this place of Safety. In Romans 8:38, 39, Paul says "for I am persuaded that neither death not life, nor angels nor principalities not powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created things, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." So as we begin a New Year, I will cast all my care upon You. Anytime I don't know what to do, I will remember that You are there, going before me, and all is under Your control. Amen and Hallelujah!

No comments: