Saturday, January 3, 2009

Love One Another

Promise of the Day:
"I give you a new commandment that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another." (John 13:34)

Prayer:
My Lord and my God, Thank You for Your love to me. My prayer is that I will share this love with others. Love is one of Your attributes, and one that is shared with me, so I must pass it on. I keep the words to the song "If I can Help Somebody" in the front of my Bible. I keep it here to remind me that if I can help somebody, show someone the way, bring some beauty to the world, then my living is not in vain. I do want to be a reflection of You and Your love. I know if I reach out to others, I will not be downcast because I will not be thinking of my own needs. You are with me, You carry my burdens, so I in turn will help another and show them Your love. You are the light and life and love in me. Amen

No comments: