Friday, January 16, 2009

Talking to the Father

Promise of the Day:
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16)

Prayer:
Dear Lord, When Your disciples asked You to teach them to pray, You told them to first say "Our Father". And we are to come boldly, as a child would come to her father. Also, we are to ask in Your name, and according to Your will, and it will be given to us. How privileged we are that You, the creator of all, wants me to talk with You, and to come to the Father directly. You want me to "dialogue" with You. I say with the Psalmist in Psalm 100: I come into Your presence with praise and thanksgiving". You in turn give me mercy, grace and peace. Thank You Father, You are so good. Amen

No comments: