Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pressing On!

Promise of the Day:
Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
(Phil. 3:12)

Prayer:
Wow! Lord! The last day of the year 2008! It seems it just started, and here we are finished. Yet, looking back, we have covered a lot, and have much to praise You for. There were many lessons to strengthen me, and guidance toward the goal even though I have so far to go to reach my goal. You have given me the Holy Spirit and the fruit of the Spirit, and more, yet I have not yet learned to produce them all. As Paul says: I have not yet attained, but I will press on into another year, and I pray Your love may abound still more and more as I strive to have the 'Mind of Christ'. Just give me Jesus! You are my desire! Amen

No comments: