Sunday, December 21, 2008

Without Care!

Promise of the Day:
"And it shall come to pass in the day that
the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear,..."
(Isaiah 14:3)

Prayer:
To know You, Lord, is to love You and perfect love casts out fear. You are love! Love is one of Your attributes; it is an essential part of You. It is an expression of part of who Your are! You are Holy; You are just, You are truth, and You are Love. When I am enveloped in Your love, I know that nothing can harm me. No man can touch my soul. Martin Luther said:
The body they may kill;
God's truth abideth still,
His kingdom is forever.
So to know You is to cast out all fear, and thereby be without care or worry. I will have no fear of the future. As we are nearing the beginning of a new year, I know You will care for me. I am strong in Your love. Amen

No comments: