Sunday, December 14, 2008

His Name is Creator

Promise of the Day:
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void;
and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
(Genesis 1:1,2)

Prayer:
You, Lord, are my Creator-Owner. As the potter creates his vessels, so You have created me. You also find there are rough edges, but because I belong to You to do with as You wish, You are free to do what is needed to remove those rough edges. You not only created all things, but You did it by the spoken Word, by the 'breath of Your mouth.' Thank You Lord, for including me is Your creation, and may I be pleasing to You. I will spend the rest of my life giving honor and glory to You. Praise to You, O God, my Creator! Amen

No comments: