Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Intercessor

Promise:
...If anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. I John 2:1
It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes interecession for us. Romans 8:34

Prayer:
You are such an awesome God. You, who cannot even look on sin planned my way of escape and paid the ransom. You made me, and then You bought me, and now You intercede for me. You are my powerful defense attorney. You stand between the Father and me, and You say that You have already paid the price. I am pardoned and my file is marked 'Innocent'. What is even for astounding, Lord, is that it is as though I had never sinned. You see me covered in Your righteousness. Isa. 61:10 states I am "clothed in the garment of salvation...wrapped with a robe of righteousness...adorned with jewels." Thank You, my Lord, You are so Good and I worship at your feet! Amen

No comments: