Monday, July 27, 2009

Praise to the Father

'I Lift My Hands in Praise' for the next three weeks, giving praise to each "Person" of our Triune God, along with verses from the Bible, giving praise and honor to the One we worship and adore.
In awe we worship the Father and say with Moses in Exodus 15:11:
Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonder?
From Revelation 15:4 we join the Revelator with: Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou art Holy.
Hallowed be thy Name! Matthew 6:9
O Father, in the words of Daniel "Thou art a great and awesome God". I praise You and humbly bow before You. You are Holy, yet You love me so much You allowed Your Son Jesus to be my sacrifice. You are so Holy, You had to turn away from You precious Son when He took my sin on Himself. You left Him alone as You could not look on MY sin. And now, because of His sacrifice, You look at me and see His reflection. You see me as righteous. You see me as without sin, and I praise You. I Adore You! Abba, Father! Amen

1. The Holy Bible
2. From the heart of CC

No comments: